Non-AHFCA event of interest, Handicapped Sub-Gauge Event

AHFCA lists all upcoming events on this Forum. Be sure to check back frequently to see what exciting shooting events, displays, and meeting are scheduled.
Mike of the Mountain

Non-AHFCA event of interest, Handicapped Sub-Gauge Event

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

Greetings!! We hope you are enjoying your Spring in NEPA( or wherever you are)!! Sunday,June 12, Rock Mountain Sporting Clays will host a Handicapped Sub-Gauge Shoot. 100 birds for $35 with an optional $10 Lewis Class. Lunch will be provided for all who preregister with a phone call or email. For those unfamiliar with this handicap, here's how it works- if you use a 12g O/U or semi-auto, your score stands. If you use a SxS or pump gun you get 5 birds. If you use a hammer gun you get 5 birds. If you use a 16g you get 3 birds, a 20g gets 5, a 28g gets 10 and a .410 gets 15!! Handicaps are cumulative, a .410 SxS hammer gun gets 25 birds!! A 16g pump gets 8. A 28g O/U gets 10. Got it? Any questions please call 570-965-7625 during normal business hours or go to our website at http://www.rockmountainclays.com . We hope to see you on the 12th. Shooting starts at 9:00 and you must be on the course for your last, or first round by 1:00. We also have a custom blue stone trophy for the HOA shooter. See y'all soon!!
Jim Cloninger

Re: Non-AHFCA event of interest, Handicapped Sub-Gauge Event

Post by Jim Cloninger »

Mike, I thought this post was about shooters that are handicapped when I first saw it! Jim
Goodbye Mandy, once in a life time hunting dog. I miss you every day.
Mike of the Mountain

Re: Non-AHFCA event of interest, Handicapped Sub-Gauge Event

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

Jim, if you'd have seen some of the guys shoot you'd think they are handicapped!! :lol: