1903 Syracuse Lefever struts her stuff

Use this forum to discuss other vintage guns
Jeff S

Re: 1903 Syracuse Lefever struts her stuff

Post by Jeff S »

TOOL MAN wrote:WE all know who!!!!!
Dr Evil sunbathing.......jpg
Is that Mike or a scene from Jeremiah Johnson.
Mike of the Mountain

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

DarylC wrote:I don't recognize the name Ron Bloomberg. Will he be shooting for Parker this year? :lol:
As long as team Fox has Frank. Smitty, Craig, Stan Hoover and his son among other talented Fox shooters we will be fine. But... they will be honest Fox guys. :D :D :D
Honest Fox guys???? :shock: :roll: Daryl, you don't remember Ron Bloomberg was the very first free agent to sign in MLB. He signed with the greatest sports franchise of all time, those NY Yankees. As for Stan Hoover, I don't know? He shoots for Team Parker at the Southern and he could be swayed into shooting for them up here too. :D
Mike of the Mountain

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

Jeff S wrote:

That was me in Jeremiah Johnson. 8)
DarylC

Post by DarylC »

Mike of the Mountain wrote:
DarylC wrote:I don't recognize the name Ron Bloomberg. Will he be shooting for Parker this year? :lol:
As long as team Fox has Frank. Smitty, Craig, Stan Hoover and his son among other talented Fox shooters we will be fine. But... they will be honest Fox guys. :D :D :D
Honest Fox guys???? :shock: :roll: Daryl, you don't remember Ron Bloomberg was the very first free agent to sign in MLB. He signed with the greatest sports franchise of all time, those NY Yankees. As for Stan Hoover, I don't know? He shoots for Team Parker at the Southern and he could be swayed into shooting for them up here too. :D
I am the last person on earth you would want to quiz about sports trivia. I have far more important data to store in my limited grey matter. I honestly know more about the nesting habits of the Carolina Chickadee.

As far as Mr. Hoover... He is on a very lucrative retainer to shoot for the Fox team. I believe he was one of the shooters in the now infamous Parker vs. 4 Fox shooters at the Vintage cup a couple of years back at Hopkins here in MD. We damn near pulled that off. He is still receiving residuals from ESPN airing of the greatest shootouts since the OK Corral. It surfaces on cable every year around Christmas. He does'nt need Parker's money. :evil:
Owning a Fox is not a spectator sport.
Fowlgunner

Post by Fowlgunner »

Jeff S wrote:

"Twernt the Mormons!"

Lol