orphaned ejector forearms, complete, HE, BE

This forum is to be used to post A.H. Fox Gun parts and pieces from orphaned guns you own or you are searching for. This forum is NOT to be used to sell ANYTHING including complete guns or gun parts. This forum is NOT a marketplace but a bulletin board. All contacts between individuals are to be made through the forum PM system. No prices are to be posted. The main intent here is to marry parts with the original gun and to celebrate that reunion.
fxe

orphaned ejector forearms, complete, HE, BE

Post by fxe »

Hey Fox folks,

If you have one of the following guns, I have the complete forend assembly for your second set of barrels. My intent is to help bring the sets back together.

1. Fox HE sn31047, I have the forend assembly for barrel set #2 in superb condition

2. Fox BE sn16127, I have the forend assembly for barrel set #1 in original, field used condition

Feel free to call Jay at Vintage Firearms, Inc., 616-292-6240
Jay Shachter, President
Vintage Firearms, Inc
616 292 6240

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FINE FOX SHOTGUNS, AS WELL AS THE OTHER VINTAGE AMERICAN DOUBLES FOR MY COLLECTION AND INVENTORY
ryder55

Re: orphaned ejector forearms, complete, HE, BE

Post by ryder55 »

Do you still have the forearm for the HE?

Thanks, Alan
fxe

Post by fxe »

Alan, I do, and it is in near perfect, unused original condition. If you give me a call we can talk and I can get you some photos. 616-608-4337
Jay Shachter, President
Vintage Firearms, Inc
616 292 6240

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FINE FOX SHOTGUNS, AS WELL AS THE OTHER VINTAGE AMERICAN DOUBLES FOR MY COLLECTION AND INVENTORY
ryder55

Post by ryder55 »

i will give you a call tomorrow

Thanks