Becker inspired custom

Use this area to post pictures of you favorite Fox custom project or share information about custom projects. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Stan Hillis

Re: Becker inspired custom

Post by Stan Hillis »

However, or why ever, it happened, it was intentional. He is now shown as an unregistered user on DGJ BBS, though strangely, his posts and pics are still up on the Double Rifle sub-forum there.

SRH
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

Maybe he's out of the firearm business again. I know a few years ago he decided to no longer work on guns and returned a bunch of guns that were in his shop. Think it was related to chemicals and long term health reasons, but I could be wrong. Or perhaps he is concentrating on old motorcycle restoration. He still has all of his video's up on youtube. Would be a shame because is in very very talented.
mc15426378

Post by mc15426378 »

See the below link for more info on this subject.

http://vicknairgunsmithing.blogspot.com/
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

mc15426378 wrote:See the below link for more info on this subject.

http://vicknairgunsmithing.blogspot.com/
Didn't even know he was doing a blog. That said, based on what he wrote on the blog, I'm guessing some folks were copying/poaching his work and methods/skill set. I can see where that might really make your blood boil.