16 gauge Crossover Sterlingworth

Use this area to post pictures of you favorite Fox custom project or share information about custom projects. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
eightbore

Re: 16 gauge Crossover Sterlingworth

Post by eightbore »

Yup, it's not a work of art, but I think I can shoot it. I have contacted the poster and told him of my interest. It isn't easy being a shotgun collector who is blind in his right eye.
Archelgray18

Post by Archelgray18 »

If you have the standard model then your shotgun is valued between 300-875 dollars based on a gun having between 10%-80% original finish remaining,and the bores being in good shape.The 10% represents 300 dollars,and the 875 dollars represents a gun having 80% original finish remaining.
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

The reluctant owner has already been offered roughly three times your appraisal and turned it down. I still hope to own the gun. Thanks for your comments, though.
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

I haven't heard from the owner for a year and a half. I'm looking forward to hearing from him some day.