Visited Dan Rossiter Today

Use this area to post pictures of you favorite Fox custom project or share information about custom projects. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
eightbore

Visited Dan Rossiter Today

Post by eightbore »

I had a nice visit with Dan Rossiter and my project Becker pigeon gun today. The gun is ready to have its pattern stock sent to the pantograph. I took one last look at the blanks before they get chopped up. The Glenn Fewless Damascus skeleton buttplate will look pretty nice. Ten hours total on the road and about three hours in the shop. Got to visit with a couple of other project guns that belong to other Fox guys. All in all, a wonderful day. In two weeks, we'll be back up in that neighborhood for the Northeast.
bamboozler

Re: Visited Dan Rossiter Today

Post by bamboozler »

I am going to stick my neck out and bet . . . that there is less than a zero chance of ever being graced with pics of it in this forum. Now now, not ever. :(
vaturkey

Re: Visited Dan Rossiter Today

Post by vaturkey »

Always nice to go up to see Dan. I'll be up there in two weeks as well and will probably get a look at your gun. PS. Picking over wood can get quite interesting. I have changed my mind on more then one occasion while up there. Probably am about to do it again.