Fox transformation

Use this area to post pictures of you favorite Fox custom project or share information about custom projects. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services

Re: Fox transformation

Postby DarylC » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:54 pm

Yep, Jim Carmichael knew what he was talking about. Thanks for reminding us Stan (but we all knew that didn't we?)
DarylC

Re: Fox transformation

Postby coues » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:29 am

Thanks guys for the nice comments on this Fox. It’s currently back at the engraver for final polish and French gray finish. I am hearing the reimport process is taking a long time currently.
Probably won’t have it back in time for quail hunting this year but I would rather have it right than right now.
I hope to post some pictures shortly when it heads back to Chris for the bluing, and wood installation.
I need to see if I can fly to Canada and hand carry back. I am checking on all of the requirements to do this. I would love to have it by my 65th birthday in March.
coues

Previous

Return to Custom Fox Guns