HAUSMANN's NE SxS CANCELLED!!

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
TOOL MAN

HAUSMANN's NE SxS CANCELLED!!

Post by TOOL MAN »

Very sad but no doubt the right call to make. Our biggest shooting jamboree of the year cancelled due to this blasted virus. An event that so many of us look forward to months in advance. No BO-WHOOP.....No Willy Letterman SBT Fest. No Mrs. Toolman's chocolate chip cookies. And Joey Kautzky's "Special-K" debut shuttered until 2021. The horror......the horror..
Horror SNIP.PNG
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
Sporrns

Re: HAUSMANN's NE SxS CANCELLED!!

Post by Sporrns »

Col. Kurtz: "How far are you from the river?"

Kevin: "Which one sir; the Susquehanna or the Chenango?"

Col. Kurtz: "Well I guess it doesn't matter; Ernie just called and told me he's cancelled the NE SxS."

Kevin: "To tell you the truth, sir, I love them both. But it just won't be the same without the smell of RST papers and Arturo Fuentes Sun Grown Double Chateaus in the morning."

Col. Kurtz: "Someday this Pandemic's going to be over......."
snakeeater

Post by snakeeater »

Ridiculous , I don't shoot there but love to come and enjoy all the festivities . its 2 months away its outside, cant we handle that?
SXS ohio

Post by SXS ohio »

This sucks!!!! Really bummed....I had been planning since last Junes meet. We all had such a great time. SXS Ohio
Attachments
IMG_1123.JPG
IMG_1140.JPG
IMG_1131.JPG