A&AE forearm iron

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
whisperbow

A&AE forearm iron

Post by whisperbow »

Are these interchangeable? I have an A and looking at an AE. I want to move my fancy wood on theA to the AE.
Silvers

Re: A&AE forearm iron

Post by Silvers »

The short answer is: no, they won't interchange.
Aan
Brian Dudley

Re: A&AE forearm iron

Post by Brian Dudley »

The wood from your A could be installed on the AE with some work. The Ejector forend is a lot wider and deeper with mechanicals in it for the ejectors. That additional inletting would need to be cut into your A forend. So, it is possible, with a good deal of work.
,Brian Dudley