Members Only Forum

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Littlebear15

Members Only Forum

Post by Littlebear15 »

I have tried to avoid this post but I must be over looking the obvious. Can someone please inform me how to access the members only forum? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance for your help.
ROMAC

Re: Members Only Forum

Post by ROMAC »

If you actually join, and pay your annual dues you will get the opportunity to create a log in code and once you do it will open a new section that only members who are logged in can access.

You also get one free card look-up per year as part of the dues.

It is worth every penny.
"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
Littlebear15

Post by Littlebear15 »

I did join and paid my dues. I’m sure your right about it being worthwhile. Now I just need to figure out how to use it properly. I’d appreciate your insight. Thanks for the response.
ROMAC

Post by ROMAC »

Maybe one of the administrators needs to activate your account. Did you just join today?

There should be a members only field open to you when you log on just above what a nonmember visitor sees.

Are you remembering to log in?
"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
fox-admin
Site Admin

Post by fox-admin »

Littlebear15 you should be all set at next log in. We are a 100% volunteer organization and we respond as quickly as time allows. Craig