Hauseman's shoot, get together.

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
SXS ohio

Hauseman's shoot, get together.

Post by SXS ohio »

Ladies and Gentleman...I would like to invite you to the back 40 camping area after each days shoots for meet and greet, show and tell session, some friendly horse trading and story telling. Bring your best jokes too. No set time, it should get going after 7:00, bring a lawn chair and anything you want to share...(-: I will offer to take photos of my guests for this blog, the Parker blog and my scrap book. This is my third Hauseman's shoot....I will say the best part is meeting and visiting with new and old friends. There will be a group of folks camping....they are all friendly. I will be camping in a blue and white R-pod camper.... Plan to join us, SXS Ohio