2019 Central Pa SxS shoot

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
pgcaresearch

2019 Central Pa SxS shoot

Post by pgcaresearch »

13th Annual
Central Pa SxS Fun Shoot

April 13th, 2019

9:00am to 3:00pm Must be off Sporting Clay Course by 3:00pm

Blue Ridge Sportsman’s Club
Harrisburg, Pa
http://www.blueridgesportsmanclub.com

Sporting Clays
Wobble Trap

No registration needed, just show up and shoot

For information contact Chuck Bishop at:
pgcaresearch@verizon.net
Mike of the Mountain

Re: 2019 Central Pa SxS shoot

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

I hope to attend if I can get some guys to ride along. We have a big group coming that day too. Have to play it by ear. I'd love to shoot with Chuck and Tony again.
trapshooter

Post by trapshooter »

Mike, it would be great if you and Frank are able to make it. It's good practice for the Southern a few weeks after!
Chuck Bishop
pgcaresearch

Post by pgcaresearch »

1 week to go. I've added a $10.00 Lewis Class option on the 100 target Sporting Clays.

Come out and shoot!
pgcaresearch

Post by pgcaresearch »

Looking good for Saturday, mostly sunny, high of 75! Anyone staying till the end, I usually go to Arrogas Sports Bar on US 22. Your welcome to join me.
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

Hey Chuckles......better pack the SPF-150 (a.k.a., Stay in the Tent!!)
Sunburn.jpg
Sunburn.jpg (36.18 KiB) Viewed 5092 times
Wish this venue was closer. Was so looking forward to kickin' some PGCA arrrrrrse!!

Oh well, guess we can wait until September at the Hollow...….Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Hugs and kisses,

Ansley H.
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
trapshooter

Post by trapshooter »

September ToolDummie? Won't you be at Hausmann's in June? I thought you were in charge of the Fox events. If you're not there, who will I harrass?
Chuck Bishop
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

trapshooter wrote:September ToolDummie? Won't you be at Hausmann's in June? I thought you were in charge of the Fox events. If you're not there, who will I harrass?
Yes, your Eminence, it'll be a doubleheader at Ernie's this year. I was referring to the September event as that will be the scene of the 2019 Fox vs. Parker Massacre.....ahhhhh, I mean Challenge.

And yes, God willing I'll be holding court at the Bo-Whoop Corporate Box in June. Someone has to keep those Meriden hoodlums away from the AHFCA raw bar!!
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
Mike of the Mountain

Chuck, I will be setting up what I think is my last Bo-Whoop/Letterman event at Hausmann's in June. If I am not mistaken my term ends this year. I have been recently told that my BW/WCL targets were not far enough to do justice to Ansley's "Super" variants. That said, better bring tight chokes and some old fashioned long range duck shells this year!! As for the Vintager's shoot in September, which Parker do you want me to shoot against "Fox Nation"? :D :D :D
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

Mike of the Mountain wrote:Chuck, I will be setting up what I think is my last Bo-Whoop/Letterman event at Hausmann's in June. If I am not mistaken my term ends this year. I have been recently told that my BW/WCL targets were not far enough to do justice to Ansley's "Super" variants. That said, better bring tight chokes and some old fashioned long range duck shells this year!! As for the Vintager's shoot in September, which Parker do you want me to shoot against "Fox Nation"? :D :D :D
Gee Mike, your targets were plenty tough for this shooter. It's been my experience that I enjoy shooting if I have the ability to break a few targets. If it's so difficult that I can't break any, it ceases to be fun, but, that's okay because I don't own a "Super Fox" anyway. I'll have plenty of fun participating in the sporting clays and the 5 stand. See you at Hausmann's. :)
Mike of the Mountain

Jeff, my focus was to set up targets that were fair for everyone and still tricky enough to satisfy the "big guns"!! Indications were that mission was accomplished. :D Heck, if guys/gals can't hit enough of those targets to qualify for $$ and the trophies, how can they hit enough if I really "stretch 'em out"?? Kind of like setting targets for an NSCA shoot. If you set targets that make the Master class members happy, the rest of the field will hate you. So you walk a tightrope, one side has razor blades and the other side broken glass. You hope not to fall off!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: It's be a fun BW/WCL at Ernie's. Count on it. Y'all just might have to "tighten up" for a target or two!! :lol: :lol:

I would really like to see Mark Oulette bring those big ol' 8 bore guns again. That's just plain FUN!!!
Mike of the Mountain

Jeff, if you bring one of those 10 year old frozen mallards, we can put one in the BW trophy and the BW winner can take one home!!! :lol: :lol:
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

Mike of the Mountain wrote:Jeff, if you bring one of those 10 year old frozen mallards, we can put one in the BW trophy and the BW winner can take one home!!! :lol: :lol:
Funny you should mention the mallards. One day last week, while I was at work, Cindy told me that she had cleaned out the freezer, and thrown away a couple of birds marked "2008". I'll check to see if she missed one and if she did, I'll smoke it for you.
trapshooter

Post by trapshooter »

Mike, you can't please everyone but you already know that. As long as it's a Parker, it doesn't matter. I'm planning on shooting your handicap shoot on Sunday!
Chuck Bishop