What did you add to your Fox collection in 2018?

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
ylwdog

Re: What did you add to your Fox collection in 2018?

Post by ylwdog »

2018 brought into my care an early A Grade 12 gauge and a BE and a B grade Both early 12 Ga. both in excellent original condition in 15k serial # range. Not a Fox but an Ithaca NID .410 field grade with single select trigger and ejectors. Odd combo on a field grade for sure. which I regrettably sold . Also sold my CE 20 Fox. UGH ! looking forward to 2019 !