A Blessed Thanksgiving

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Foxnut

A Blessed Thanksgiving

Post by Foxnut »

Foxdom,
Wherever you are today, whatever the circumstances I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving! Some of the lucky ones will get to hunt, some of us will be locked down w/family/friends and some really lucky ones will have a quiet peaceful day!! For me growing up one of my fondest Thanksgiving memories was the morning pheasant hunt right out our back door to the neighboring farms and Crane Creek. Always birds to be had and whomever were guest at the house would join us. After lunch we would either shoot hand thrown clays or play a game of muddy football w/brothers and cousins! We will have 25 or so at our house today and weather permitting I’ll have a fire with smores for the kids, a tradition at our Thanksgivings since my girls and nieces/nephews were little! God bless!
Regards - Foxnut