New Britain Fox, CE16

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
vaturkey

Re: New Britain Fox, CE16

Post by vaturkey »

Hopefully that one might work. Roger, post some pics of the engraving as it moves forward on the 2 barrel set. I know it will be flat out spectacular when done. PS. I talked to Dan this week about 2 different ones I have in Que. They are supposed to be started in Feb. One is simple and that's a new buttstock on an AE 16. Other is the XE upgraded 20 gauge using an original FOX XE small bore forearm I bought from Bobby a few years ago. That one will be pretty nice when completed and will bring a long gone XE back from the dead in an interesting way.
SXS ohio

Post by SXS ohio »

I have bought CSMC Oak and leather cases for my CSMC Fox guns with the up graded covers and all the goodies in gold. I feel they compliment the guns and everything is correct factory supplied items. The sets will be true collector items for your grand kids one day. Cost may be a little more than say a jeff outfitters or other quality cases you could buy. I do think that buying everything from CSMC is a better choice. Remember what you paid for the gun.....the gun deserves it. SXS Ohio
2lo8s

Post by 2lo8s »

fox-admin wrote:Very nice!!! How does it shoot?
First round Skeet, 24/25, dropped high 1.
Second round, 25 straight.

Points like
Stan Hillis

Post by Stan Hillis »

Good scores. What kind of game birds will you use it to hunt?

SRH
2lo8s

Post by 2lo8s »

Quail and Dove.
The only Pheasant we have around here is "Put and Take" which I don't much care for.
Truth be told, it'll probably spend most of it's life on a Skeet field but I don't mind, it's fairly easy on the eye and a pleasure to shoot.