Kudos to John Callahan

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Fin2Feather

Kudos to John Callahan

Post by Fin2Feather »

I believe it only took about 4 weeks to get the letter back on my A grade. Also, I received a neat facsimile of a Fox hang tag with the factory specs hand written in. This is my first letter on a graded gun so maybe that's standard; if it's something new it's a very nice touch. Thanks to Mr. Callahan!
Utica Fox Appreciation Society - Charter Member