CE and BE Question

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Maggiemollie

CE and BE Question

Post by Maggiemollie »

Puglisi has the two above Fox guns for sale on GI for basically the same price. As someone who is just getting started with SxS and trying to learn as much as I can and gather points of reference, I look at both of these guns and to me they both seem in relatively the same condition so I would have thought the CE would have been priced higher than the BE. I'm not planning on buying either but am just wondering why there isn't a cost difference.
ROMAC

Re: CE and BE Question

Post by ROMAC »

The BE is much more rare, thus the premium. The second generation B's had a very short run and had some excellent lumber for the grade.
Last edited by ROMAC on Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
fox-admin
Site Admin

Post by fox-admin »

Sorry but our rules do not allow direct links to guns for sale on this forum. I have deleted the links. fox-admin
Maggiemollie

Post by Maggiemollie »

fox-admin wrote:Sorry but our rules do not allow direct links to guns for sale on this forum. I have deleted the links. fox-admin
Sorry, I did not realize that. Noted for future reference. Thank you for your reply.
spyder

Post by spyder »

If I can comment on the BE, it has been on that site a long time. The stock is not factory FYI.
49packard

Post by 49packard »

Does it apply to just "B" and "C" Grade guns without electors?
Thanks. Brian