Another Good Gun Guy Lost.

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Mike of the Mountain

Another Good Gun Guy Lost.

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

On January 9 we lost another good guy. Anthony Patti, owner of Patti Gunsmithing Services passed away. Another double gun guy has left the range. Please pray for his family at this time.
Silvers

Re: Another Good Gun Guy Lost.

Post by Silvers »

Sad to hear. Some here will remember that Anthony and Dan Rossiter were gunsmithing partners for a few years. Anthony was a long time double-gun man and he had this personalized license plate "HMRS BK". Once some friends and I were riding the quads out in the mountains and we came across his Bronco parked along a remote mountain run. Aferwards I had some fun telling him his Brookie secret was out. RIP Anthony.

frank
Aan
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

Only had a bit of business dealings with him and that is when he and Dan Rossiter were together. Saw him a few times at the NE SXS events after that but had not seen him for a few years. Always chewing on a cigar as I recall.

https://www.thedailyreview.com/obituari ... 67748.html
Silvers

Post by Silvers »

A pic from 2008. Dan at left and Anthony on the right holding a Sterlingworth restock/straight grip conversion they'd just completed for me.
_0287.JPG
Aan
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

I've known Anthony for many years, probably before Dan went with him. I visited his shop several times over the years and was surprised that he had a new partner, Dan. I'm sorry that Anthony and Dan couldn't make it together. Much good luck to Dan in his new endevour.