A.H. Fox Collectors Assoc. Hats, shirts, pins, etc.

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services

A.H. Fox Collectors Assoc. Hats, shirts, pins, etc.

Postby Uplandguy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:39 pm

Does the Fox Collectors offer for sale any hats, shirts, pins, etc. for club members to purchase?
Uplandguy

Re: A.H. Fox Collectors Assoc. Hats, shirts, pins, etc.

Postby Stan Hillis » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:10 am

TTT, for UplandGuy. Could a director guide him to be able to access these?

SRH
Stan Hillis

Postby Uplandguy » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:55 pm

Thanks Stan.
I don’t seem to be able to find any mention of these things on the website, nor in the quarterly journal I receive in the mail. It wouldn’t be the first time I have missed something like this, though. :-)
- Doug
Uplandguy

Postby Researcher » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:32 pm

In the Spring of 2016 we launched a line of A.H. Fox Collectors Association logo clothing and ball caps with Spinwheel Fashions, out of Westminster, MD. See the Spring 2016 Newsletter in the archives in the Members area of the web site. Sales were reportedly abysmal.
Share the knowledge
Researcher

Postby TOOL MAN » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:40 pm

PM sent------SC
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
TOOL MAN

Return to Fox Collectors Forum